11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
themeart_wp says

PSD Template multipurpose rejected, I need some advice, please give me any feedback, thank you. :(

Previews: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7sk6w71dxxxp2sb/JdqXDBhxbb

504 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

It is not bad, problem is that it is just TOO unoriginal and plain. Item for PSD category needs some unique touch. Add more visual elements and colors. Header is not looking very good, footer is also too simple. You need to put more effort to it. Good luck

3742 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

I agree with everything in the above reply PLUS I think you would have more luck going straight to HTML or even WP than submitting it as just a PSD.

1 post
  • Libya
Themecode says

I agree with everything in the above reply PLUS I think you would have more luck going straight to HTML or even WP than submitting it as just a PSD.

thank you for reply, i afraid that do my great effort Then reject :|

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
themeart_wp says

It is not bad, problem is that it is just TOO unoriginal and plain. Item for PSD category needs some unique touch. Add more visual elements and colors. Header is not looking very good, footer is also too simple. You need to put more effort to it. Good luck

thank you for reply, i afraid that do my great effort Then reject :|

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
themeart_wp says

thank you for reply, i will work on improve some things :)

by
by
by
by
by
by