7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
KreativeHub says

My item was rejected and received following reasoning.

Unfortunately your submission ElectricHub – A Blog and E-Commerce Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

Your template has a good start, unfortunately, due to our high requirements your template is not ready for the PSD template category.

This suits better in Site Templates or WordPress — or another category, it has potential to be accepted but it may require more improvements before it’s approved under another category.

Your are not providing an unpleasant template but the PSD category requires higher quality in terms of aesthetics.

I do not understand the term ‘higher quality’ and why I have to move psd template in to another category while are they are plenty submissions with similar concept under http://themeforest.net/category/psd-templates/miscellaneous

PSD Template Link: http://kreativehub.net/preview/electrichub/

I don’t feel PSD template lack in quality. Please advice.

128 posts I make pretty things.
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
guuthemes says

Your link doesn’t work :(

7 posts
KreativeHub says

Can you try again?

119 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Europe
silver530 says

You can change the footer style like top of the header.

7 posts
KreativeHub says

Do you think footer style is a cause of rejection? I designed footer considering best user experience practice. The shipping, contact number, payment methods and other information should be visible all time in ecommerce website to gain customer confidence.

I personally feel that ThemeForest is just finding reasons to reject designs and themes especially for first time submitter. I don’t find lack of quality when I compare design with others in the same category. If the design is not superior, it is neither inferior what is already approved in the category I am trying to submit my design ‘themeforest.net/category/psd-templates/technology/electronics’.

I don’t want to be rude but when reviewer gives feedback he should suggest designer/developer specific area(s) they have to improve to get approval. Otherwise what is the difference between amateur client and mature reviewer who is backed by many years of experience?

128 posts I make pretty things.
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
guuthemes says

Link still does not work!!!

7 posts
KreativeHub says

Please can you try now? I am facing problem with dns. I hope now you can view website without any problem.

by
by
by
by
by
by