My PSD template was rejected again this morning….
links to some screenshots:
Home page grey
Home page blue
Home page Orange
Do you think if I improve it, a day, he will be on Themeforest ? Or it’s a lost cause ?
And if yes, what are my problems and what I have to improve on my template ?
The reviewer said: “The overall design quality of your submission does not meet our standard requirements and should only be resubmitted after being significantly improved. Please browse our current library for examples of the quality levels we’re currently seeking. Please note that resubmitting without improvements violates our review process and may lead to authorship suspension. “
Thank a lot !
What grid you used? The first one I think vertical and horizontal spacing are different and large. Small fonts in content.
Hi as i told you, you have alot of issues here.
- menu is to cramped… text inside the buttons i mean
- shadows those that you left are still a bit to hard
- black borders are to “black”
- the prices boxes, you need more margin inside of them
- tittles need more pading from the content
First you need to correct this basic stuff…then come back to us.
Thank you very much !! I have work to do
hello fix where it says “preniun” excuse me english
Its all over the place, i dont see this being accepted into the PSD section really.
You might try another section if you do some seriously big edits on the whole design.
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Community Moderator
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
1. Logo looks weird.
2. The buttons are old school. Just a plain gradient and a border will not cut it.
3. This goes for the submenu as well.
4. The first line of text. Try a lighter color, a better font, and remove the italics.
5. Social icons look put in there out of lack of something better. They are miss-aligned and have no visual hierarchy.
6. Why is there such a huge distance between the image slider and the logo? Is it because of the sub-menu? That should go over it, no push everything down.
7. For the slider, try building your own design. That’s from premium pixels… I’ve used it, you used it, half the marketplaces use it. Try something unique.
8. For the testimonial slider, try using Satisfy Cursive as a font. Cleaner, crisper, better!
9. For the 3 icon columns, simple question, what if your buyer doesn’t have icons? is there a big hole to the right side?
10. Read more buttons, need a heck of a lot of polish, again, default photoshop gardient and a stroke is not good enough!
11. The table is the deafult photoshop gradient and some noise… not good enough.
12. The about us quote thing. Visual hierarchy for the quote icon, and the default photoshop gradient again.
13. Footer typography needs vasts improvement. The news section has padding problems on the right side.
14. Enter your email here box. It’s a default shadow. Really a default shadow. Try changing the distance to 1 and the size to 3, then adding the color 484848, should look better, but stop using default stuff!
1. The date and time when the blog post was added, the month and year ar hard to read. The background is good, cute, but a lighter color and a smaller opacity for the pattern would be awesome. Also, remove the shadow from the 20, looks fuzzy.
2. Typography needs a tone of improvement. For a font size of 12 pixels on a fullscreen template your line height must be minimum 24 in photoshop and 20 in dreamweaver. That applies to Arial/Helvetica. Use this calculator it will help you a ton.
1. Is quite cute actually, but! Font color for the addresses and stuff could be a bit lighter.
2. Why is the message field aligned like that ? If you wish to do that, at least add a text in front of the message text we will never spam you or stuff like that.
3. The about us thing… Not it’s place there add social network icons and reduce the height of the message box to make them end at the same place. At the moment the visual hierarchy is dead there!
No hard feelings mate! Absolutely no offence intended! Just my opinion!
Note: these are my personal opinions as an individual member and author of this community and not representative of Envato Staff or the Envato Item Reviewers. My personal opinion does not guarantee the approval of this file for sale on the Envato Marketplaces.