Hi, My PSD template is rejected. Below is the comment from the reviewer
Reason: The content area is pretty generic and plain, and it will need more imaginations. Tyr to improve that by using better visual hierarchy – http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/design-theory/understanding-visual-hierarchy-in-web-design/
You can review the images of template from this link http://digitasolution.com/port/
Is there any body to help me?
Seems a bit too minimal, maybe you need a some contrast, otherwise it looks like it should be approved.
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Yeah i think it looks pretty good but yeah add some more contrast as kungfu-themes was saying.