11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
GraphiCandy says

I just submitted several of my PSD designs, all to get hard rejected in less than 7 minutes! That was incredible, since all of my GraphicRiver items go through a minimum 12 to 14 day review. I also noticed that the upload form only has options for the main file, thumbnail, and screenshot images. Is there supposed to be an upload field for the 590×300 preview image? When I was looking through all of PSD designs in the library, they all have a 590×300 preview image. Or, am I supposed to put that image in the zip file of screenshot images? Confused here, since the other categories I’ve checked have the option to upload a preview image.

3266 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says

the review queue on Themeforest is anywhere from 1-2 days most times, I doubt it ever is longer than 4 days,.

The preview images is generally uploaded as a zip file with multiple screenshots, see the link below(preview image sets)

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/354
11 posts
+2 more
GraphiCandy says

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I didn’t see the info about preview image sets. Would that be enough reason for them to hard reject someone (because the previews were too large, and I didn’t use the right naming rules)?

Themeforest is so much different than GraphicRiver.

11 posts
+2 more
GraphiCandy says

I’m not sure if they even looked at the template. Well maybe, but 7 minutes. Dang! It takes me 2 minutes just to unzip (files).

486 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Austria
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
iHelp says

I don’t think they would hard reject the item for file names –┬ábut even if they do (or did), give it another go :) Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by