552 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says

Hi,

I’m not the greatest designer in the world but I’ve some neat ideas I’ve inside my head and nowhere to be found on TF.

My questions are, is selling PSD Templates worthwhile? Is there a lot of interest in them? I know from speaking personally, I don’t always look at PSD Templates, mainly coded website templates. What are your thoughts on PSD Templates and what makes for a good PSD template in your opinion?

For someone starting out new to creating PSD Templates, are there any recommendations you can make for helping me in my PSD designs?

Would love any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks!

graphicsnjeneral
graphicsnjeneral Recent Posts Threads Started
4 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
graphicsnjeneral says

As a designer and someone who comes here for “shortcuts” sometimes I can help you out. Well organized layers. Well named layers. Those are the two key things for me. I am almost always guilty of being in a hurry and not doing this myself but the time you waste trying to figure out what layer is what drives me bananas.

552 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says
As a designer and someone who comes here for “shortcuts” sometimes I can help you out. Well organized layers. Well named layers. Those are the two key things for me. I am almost always guilty of being in a hurry and not doing this myself but the time you waste trying to figure out what layer is what drives me bananas.

Thank you. I do the same thing myself, come here for many shortcuts. Great place! I really appreciate the feedback. That is definitely something I do myself with my own templates, but that’s usually because its only me seeing them.

Thanks again!

by
by
by
by
by
by