• Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Flinzar says

The following is a design for one of my clients who needs a PSD theme so that he can convert it to Site Template and sell here. He said this needed some improvements. I can’t simply figure out what more i can improve. So please help me.

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United States
beetlesales says

This needs a “ton” of improvements. There are inconsistent spacing issues all over the board, the footer is way out of whack, the menu section looks dull, the typography needs to be drastically improved and the logo – well, it’s just a circle that says “logo.”

14 posts
  • Bulgaria
bekyarov says

Why do you have only 3 items in the navigation? Also you should improve alignment, typography and spacing. I don’t think this would get accepted even in Site Templates.

789 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
Flinzar says

This needs a “ton” of improvements. There are inconsistent spacing issues all over the board, the footer is way out of whack, the menu section looks dull, the typography needs to be drastically improved and the logo – well, it’s just a circle that says “logo.”

Can you please be specific on the spaces?

268 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • United States
beetlesales says

Can you please be specific on the spaces?

by
by
by
by
by
by