- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
i hope you are wrong, i will post here if it’s accepted
I told you didn’t I?
It’s not just the spacing man, it lacks in design for the .PSD category. You have to think about what you’re giving the customer.
There is not much there as a .PSD, I could recreate what you’ve done in HTML in 20 minutes…
If you’re still going for the .PSD category then you’ve gotta build it up.
Why not code it as HTML and then add a few more bits ‘n’ pieces and polish the type. Might have a better chance?