26 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
unite2005 says

Hello and dear all developers,

For developers who are currently seeking for PSD theme to be sell, and if you wish to buy for its whole right, kindly reply me plus your skype contact, we will need to chat further there.

I believe my design can meets your expectations and requirements. Thanks.

Jeff

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Hello and dear all developers,

For developers who are currently seeking for PSD theme to be sell, and if you wish to buy for its whole right, kindly reply me plus your skype contact, we will need to chat further there.

I believe my design can meets your expectations and requirements. Thanks.

Jeff

Just to add my words. I will create following PSD themes monthly, according to demand: 1) crowd funding 2) travel 3) corporate + blog 4) design agency 5) magazine 6) online store / ecommerce

For standard maximum 7-8 pages, price for a PSD theme will range from $500-$1000. For online store with more than 10 pages, price will be higher.

Attention to all developers, I’m talking about serious business and selling the whole copyright for every of my created PSD themes. You can let me know which theme you want me to create. Normally within 3 days for theme type 1-6. Online store PSD theme need at least 1 week. Let me know what functions you want for the online store too and what open source platform it will need to use on.

Thanks.

1730 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

Why don’t you add them on TF in the PSD section, to be sure they’ll be accepted here?

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

Why don’t you add them on TF in the PSD section, to be sure they’ll be accepted here?

nice suggestions. thank you friend.

3741 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

As this is not really the place for self promotion – why do you not submit the designs for sale here? You will make a lot more long term.

If then you want to sell the designs you will have a lot more luck if they are approved and proven to be up to standard for TF

EDIT: FINAL DESTINY BEAT ME TO IT!

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

As this is not really the place for self promotion – why do you not submit the designs for sale here? You will make a lot more long term.

If then you want to sell the designs you will have a lot more luck if they are approved and proven to be up to standard for TF

EDIT: FINAL DESTINY BEAT ME TO IT!

You’re right. In fact, how much average could be a PSD designer earn from a theme monthly?

• Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

From PSD’s, not that much, but you can easily sell them if they’re accepted here

3741 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Depends how good the design is – of course they do not sell as well as html/wp but if they are good (maybe post a link to some of your designs here) then you will get people offering to go into partnership to code them for sure and then you make % of those sales which will be a LOT more (and on going) than just selling the design one off

26 posts
  • Exclusive Author
unite2005 says

From PSD’s, not that much, but you can easily sell them if they’re accepted here

I see. but minimum how much can earn, if the psd theme is ok and approved?

• Beta Tester
  • Elite Author
  • United States
+3 more
FinalDestiny says

They range from $8 to $10 per item sold. You being new, you’ll get 50% of those, that means $4 or $5 per each sale.

by
by
by
by
by
by