43 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
sunschild57 says

I bought this beautiful psd template and need it in css/html format. I tried to do it myself but I don’t like the results. The template is 2 pages. If interested, please email me your fee and how long it will take. Email: mediacovenant@gmail.com.

You can see the template here: http://www.themeforest.net/item/blackboard-concept/29786

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
Daan says

I’ll be able to do this, Could you please mail me (via Themeforest) because you seem to have no contact form :)

Cheers

72 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
denkGroot says

I have just received payment from sunschild57 and have also sent him his coded website. This thread can thus be closed.

43 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
sunschild57 says

Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by