19 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
+1 more
ActiveDesigner says

Hi,

I’m really wondering if we can use a photoshop plugin which converts a psd template to html template. Is it possible ?

4195 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+14 more
Enabled Volunteer moderator says

Hi, I’m really wondering if we can use a photoshop plugin which converts a psd template to html template. Is it possible ?

Everyone here would be billionaires, 5 times over, if that would be possible. Even if it is, the coding standard would be awful :)

19 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Europe
+1 more
ActiveDesigner says

Hi, I’m really wondering if we can use a photoshop plugin which converts a psd template to html template. Is it possible ?
Everyone here would be billionaires, 5 times over, if that would be possible. Even if it is, the coding standard would be awful :)

I just wondered :) You’re right man :)

470 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
virtuti says

And which quality will you get?

Aside: I like a lot your PSD Valencia, very soft and warm design.

19 posts
+1 more
ActiveDesigner says

And which quality will you get?

Aside: I like a lot your PSD Valencia, very soft and warm design.

Thanks for your kind words virtuti :) For example this website was built with photoshop plugin:

http://www.synkcreative.com/
69 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in France
rafaelrasalan says

Its impossible if its just a plugin. But there’s already a tool to do just that called Adobe Muse.

19 posts
+1 more
ActiveDesigner says

Its impossible if its just a plugin. But there’s already a tool to do just that called Adobe Muse.

Is it possible to use PSD in Adobe Muse ?

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Yes technically it can be done using Muse but again just like any other plugin or software that claims to do this it is nowhere near a substitute for hand coding and while it is definitely an impressive piece of software compared to others out there it still lacks the ability to do a number of things like certain effects and transitions etc.

You can probably get a demo of it from Adobe but if you plan to edit your PSD files to make them sites/themes that can be sold on here then you will still probably need to look at partnering or finding someone to code it properly for you. Good luck

38 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
wpstrong says
by
by
by
by
by
by