6 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
akgnn says

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can convert my psd designs to wordpress.

This is a very serios post! If anybody interested in please email me at conceptausa@gmail.com with their themeforest portfolio link!

Thank you all so much for reading this post!

Akgun Concepta Creative Platform

1531 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

Hello,

This is a very serios post! If anybody interested in please email me at conceptausa@gmail.com with their themeforest portfolio link!

Send me details through my profile page :)

904 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

6 posts
akgnn says

Hello,

Send me details through my profile page :)

Hi, thank you for interested in on my thread.

Do you have any portfolio that i can take a look at it? I would like to see your work!

Thank you!

1721 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

send me an e-mail with the details.

176 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Won a Competition
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+4 more
hogash says

Hey guys, i want to guarantee Akgun’s seriousness and professionalism, i’ve been working with him for quite some time but unfortunately for the moment i couldn’t take this project. If you are a good dev. you should try collaborating with him :)

Best,

Marius

6 posts
akgnn says

Hey Marius,

I really appreciate what you are doing for me!! You are helping me a lot!!!

Thank you so much. I hope we will find a great dev here on tf!

Thanks!!

Hey guys, i want to guarantee Akgun’s seriousness and professionalism, i’ve been working with him for quite some time but unfortunately for the moment i couldn’t take this project. If you are a good dev. you should try collaborating with him :)

Best,

Marius
6 posts
akgnn says

Hey Marius,

I really appreciate what you are doing for me!! You are helping me a lot!!!

Thank you so much. I hope we will find a great dev here on tf!

Thanks!!

Best,

Marius
1721 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

This post is a little bit old, but since I got tricked by him, I think it’s fair to post a message here as well, since here’s where I found him and it might help other people as well in the future(I can’t know who sees the message:) )

He’s a scammer. Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM and they don’t pay.

This is most likely the first time I wasn’t paid. Probably because of my “good behaviour”(not asking for up-front payment), because I saw that he was quite active here. And this is quite funny because it’s like the 2nd or 3rd freelance projects I took for the past half a year or more. :D

Karma’s a bitch and while I think I’m a good person myself, I hope this guy gets what deserved. Not only he wasted my time, I lost money too, because I only do WP and for HTML I paid someone else for it.( I know it was stupid for me to do it, lol).

So, be aware, Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM

80 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
ThemeMovers says

This post is a little bit old, but since I got tricked by him, I think it’s fair to post a message here as well, since here’s where I found him and it might help other people as well in the future(I can’t know who sees the message:) )

He’s a scammer. Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM and they don’t pay.

This is most likely the first time I wasn’t paid. Probably because of my “good behaviour”(not asking for up-front payment), because I saw that he was quite active here. And this is quite funny because it’s like the 2nd or 3rd freelance projects I took for the past half a year or more. :D

Karma’s a bitch and while I think I’m a good person myself, I hope this guy gets what deserved. Not only he wasted my time, I lost money too, because I only do WP and for HTML I paid someone else for it.( I know it was stupid for me to do it, lol).

So, be aware, Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM

Oh that’s bad. But hey, what goes around, comes around. Hope he’ll get what he deserve. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by