6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
akgnn says

Hello,

I am looking for someone who can convert my psd designs to wordpress.

This is a very serios post! If anybody interested in please email me at conceptausa@gmail.com with their themeforest portfolio link!

Thank you all so much for reading this post!

Akgun Concepta Creative Platform

1558 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hello,

This is a very serios post! If anybody interested in please email me at conceptausa@gmail.com with their themeforest portfolio link!

Send me details through my profile page :)

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

6 posts
akgnn says

Hello,

Send me details through my profile page :)

Hi, thank you for interested in on my thread.

Do you have any portfolio that i can take a look at it? I would like to see your work!

Thank you!

1774 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

send me an e-mail with the details.

218 posts The Joomla Guy
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
hogash says

Hey guys, i want to guarantee Akgun’s seriousness and professionalism, i’ve been working with him for quite some time but unfortunately for the moment i couldn’t take this project. If you are a good dev. you should try collaborating with him :)

Best,

Marius

6 posts
akgnn says

Hey Marius,

I really appreciate what you are doing for me!! You are helping me a lot!!!

Thank you so much. I hope we will find a great dev here on tf!

Thanks!!

Hey guys, i want to guarantee Akgun’s seriousness and professionalism, i’ve been working with him for quite some time but unfortunately for the moment i couldn’t take this project. If you are a good dev. you should try collaborating with him :)

Best,

Marius
6 posts
akgnn says

Hey Marius,

I really appreciate what you are doing for me!! You are helping me a lot!!!

Thank you so much. I hope we will find a great dev here on tf!

Thanks!!

Best,

Marius
1774 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

This post is a little bit old, but since I got tricked by him, I think it’s fair to post a message here as well, since here’s where I found him and it might help other people as well in the future(I can’t know who sees the message:) )

He’s a scammer. Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM and they don’t pay.

This is most likely the first time I wasn’t paid. Probably because of my “good behaviour”(not asking for up-front payment), because I saw that he was quite active here. And this is quite funny because it’s like the 2nd or 3rd freelance projects I took for the past half a year or more. :D

Karma’s a bitch and while I think I’m a good person myself, I hope this guy gets what deserved. Not only he wasted my time, I lost money too, because I only do WP and for HTML I paid someone else for it.( I know it was stupid for me to do it, lol).

So, be aware, Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM

80 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
ThemeMovers says

This post is a little bit old, but since I got tricked by him, I think it’s fair to post a message here as well, since here’s where I found him and it might help other people as well in the future(I can’t know who sees the message:) )

He’s a scammer. Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM and they don’t pay.

This is most likely the first time I wasn’t paid. Probably because of my “good behaviour”(not asking for up-front payment), because I saw that he was quite active here. And this is quite funny because it’s like the 2nd or 3rd freelance projects I took for the past half a year or more. :D

Karma’s a bitch and while I think I’m a good person myself, I hope this guy gets what deserved. Not only he wasted my time, I lost money too, because I only do WP and for HTML I paid someone else for it.( I know it was stupid for me to do it, lol).

So, be aware, Akgun Karakas and Concepta Creative Platform are SCAM

Oh that’s bad. But hey, what goes around, comes around. Hope he’ll get what he deserve. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by