10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
gorbox says

Hello,

I have a PSD that needs converted to WordPress and have WooCommerce Integrated. I need to know a few things for developers that are interested.

1) What time zone you are from?

2) Will you be able to help support the theme after completion?

3) How much do you charge?

4) Do you have any previous experience on ThemeForest themes? If so please give links.

Regards,
Anthony

3719 posts
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Forum Superstar
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Potentially we could do it depending on time frames and design.

UK based, One TF author with multiple files, another agency side creative director, support the file – yes, Cost wise totally depends on the file in question and what the build is for e.,g. personal use or for future sales etc.

lease send any info or images to charlie4282@hotmail.com or via my profile. Thanks

6 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
Kristy123 says

Hi

1)IST time zone (4am to 11:30am EST) 2)Yes we can support the theme after completion 3)$10/hr Provide me details at kristy@cisinlive.com or Skype: cis.kristy

BR, Kristy

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
gorbox says

I am still needing a developer. Only developers that have recent experience in themeforest themes.

40 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
bitsquare says

Hi Anthony, you can see my themes here: http://themeforest.net/user/Unifato/portfolio (where I am the developer partner responsible for developing both the woocommerce themes)and here: http://themeforest.net/user/bitsquare/portfolio

You can contact me using the contact form in my profile page.

159 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
ThemeProfuse says

Please check my portfolio for my work. Also contact me via profile page so i can able to send further details

Thanks

10 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
gorbox says

This is still up for grabs to an experienced developer. I am looking to get this started ASAP. Who wants to partner and create some awesome themes?

5 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • United States
aliceknight says

Hi, we provide PSD to WordPress theme, PSD to WordPress Integration and PSD to WordPress Conversion service at best price. You can contact me on this email id sales@psdtowordpressexpert.com or phone number +1(775)624-5679

by
by
by
by
by
by