28 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Portugal
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
GhostMaster says

Hi, i’m looking for a good Wordpress developer to code my PSD to Wordpress, please send me your portfolio and price per page to my email at ruitiago85@sapo.pt

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
oskar34 says

It’s possible to simply adapt a PSD template (if you already have one made) in an online theme editor, like Lubith for example. From there you download the theme and you can work with the code however you want after that. I think it’s easier this way, if you have the time.

Here is a step-by-step tutorial:

http://articles.pubarticles.com/how-to-adapt-a-photoshop-template-in-lubith-1340204863,1040953.html
28 posts
  • Portugal
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
GhostMaster says

It’s possible to simply adapt a PSD template (if you already have one made) in an online theme editor, like Lubith for example. From there you download the theme and you can work with the code however you want after that. I think it’s easier this way, if you have the time.

Here is a step-by-step tutorial:

http://articles.pubarticles.com/how-to-adapt-a-photoshop-template-in-lubith-1340204863,1040953.html

Interesting :)

Thanks gonna check this out ;)

180 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
The_Silverman says

Do you still need the job done?

88 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
angela30 says

i sent you an email from angela@cisinlive.com Thanks Angela

114 posts
  • United States
leilalei says

Hi, i’m looking for a good Wordpress developer to code my PSD to Wordpress, please send me your portfolio and price per page to my email at ruitiago85@sapo.pt

I would like to hear further details of the project. So i can quote on it accordingly. I’ll be glad to hear more of it over email too so we could have a detailed conversation and so i can provide you all my works. please email me over leilaleilei.toruista@gmail.com .Ill email you rather. Im glad to reply with appropriate solution for your project.

Thanks. l

by
by
by
by
by
by