1. Does everyone who sells WP themes here write the WP code themselves or do you use a PSD to WP service?
2. In your experience, what is the best PSD to WP service out there?
Sorry, but PSD to HTML or in your case WP programs are epic fail… Code it!
No serios, this programs are crap… Buy one, or code it.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
I think the point of selling something in general is to make as much profit as possible. If you hire someone, that right there is losing money. I don’t see why you would want to do this?
Chack, I am talking about hiring a company to have a person code it… I wouldn’t use a plugin or anything.
DigitalHenry, I can rip out designs fast… coding takes time (for me)... time is money. I am, in fact, trying to maximize profits.
Oh, he means this PSD to HTML Companys? Sorry Thought you mean this Plugins for PS…
Well, they do it fast… But I dont think that anyone will hire this Companies to sell this template here…
PSD to HTML I can do just fine… its getting the HTML into WP that I struggle with. Not sure if that changes things.
My only worry would be that you wouldnt know how your template is coded. Ok so it will work, but if updates or fixes are going to be needed you would have to revert back to the coder or dig through the code to find the issues.
Coding to WP is acutally increadably easy and can be done very fast. Once you have done a couple of sites to WP your speed will pickup and will give you a extra skillset and let you push your themes further when you know what can/cant be done.