9 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in India
+1 more
niravdave says

Hi Guys,

I urgently require someone to either help me or sort out the css for me for a reasonable price. Its just one page and most of the css is done, but I m stuck with few complicated things.

This has to be done in next 24hrs, so please get in touch with your cheapest pricing.

davenirav at gmail dot com

478 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kevinsturf says

what do you mean by sort out your css?

9 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in India
+1 more
niravdave says

I mean, I have done most of it, but few things I am not able to manage and want someone to sort them out for me :-)

Dave

faevilangel_designs
faevilangel_designs Recent Posts Threads Started
83 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
faevilangel_designs says

send me a link to the website, I will then tell you what you need to change etc

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Yep – just reply with a link to the site, and we’ll take a look! :)

73 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
illusionem says

Solved his problem and mailed him the code few hours earlier…...

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in United Kingdom
ZDN_web_design says

email sent.

37 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
firnovion says

if you still need help, send me an email please.

by
by
by
by
by
by