I was wondering if some of you guys could give me some feedback. It was rejected for the following reason.
Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum technical quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.Does this mean that the actual design isn’t quality enough? Or that the amount of PSDs I upload isn’t enough (4).
Here is the theme:
Responsive mobile page – http://localhostr.com/file/930/QSmMz9pvUvUy/mobile-bebold.png
Thanks in advanced, Jeremy.
The design quality is more than poor. Trash it and study the currently accepted psds.
I can’t tell if you’re trolling or not. I thought that the design was pretty nice.
Hi ! Your design need lot of improvements before to be accepted on Themeforest…Compare you item with -> http://themeforest.net/popular_item/by_category?category=psd-templates
(Spacings, colors, fonts, originality, shadows…) You have to look at the basics and then we could be more specific…
It’s just my personal opinion, best regards
Sorry to say this, but this theme look poor and like sites ten years ago. Check the new trends.
There’s a lot of things that you need to improve.
1. Typography Create a hierarchy of font-sizes and stick with them.
2. Grid Make sure to use a grid. There’s no excuse for not using a grid.
3. Color scheme. Red.. Purple.. Gray gradients.. well make sure you create a solid color scheme and stick with it as well.
Hope that helps
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.