just wondering if anyone can share his experience on this subject. What is the best scheme or order to release the deifferent item versions (PSD/HTML/WP) with the same design. Or there is no difference and affect at all?
Also, what other time/order factors can affect on sales of different version of the same item?
I’m also curious about this, I’ve seen authors who released WP first than HTML version, also I’ve seen authors who released only WP version, maybe because WP can not be stolen from the preview.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
the main things is that. some people want to use html in there own cms. Which they build and they are restricted in there cms. I have worked on of my client who build a php based cms last 2 years ago but still use his cms. Although that is not so good
wp is best for wp users. but there are alot of buyer using another cms or coding himself for some projects.
the psd is quite bad since it alway need to become the html version. maybe someone use it as demo for customer.