67 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
dancefight says

Hello members! I wanna find psd2flash partner for my psd files. I will draw psd and partner will convert it to flash. 50% from sales go to partner. Please I need your suggestions. Contact me mail[at]dekoz[dot]ru

4905 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

hehe I was thinking about throwing the same type of offer out there…but I feel like 50% wouldn’t be too fair, because I’m sure a lot more work goes into the Flash side of things…

67 posts
+1 more
dancefight says

what’s your percent rate?

535 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
seifip says

Well the thing is that the Flash site can be anything from an easy one page no interactivity site to a multipage one with a gallery, video players, new modules and contact forms etc. and when the price of a design doesn’t change that much the programming price changes A LOT .

What I mean is that when you are pricing the projects as a designer and then a dev takes 50% then maybe on one project hell actually get 4x the money he deserves in reality but then on the next project he can easilly do 20x more work for the same money…

The only solution I see is forget about any percentage… just ask the dev for a quote every time and give him what he wants. Then add what you want for the design and give the total to your client.

4905 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Percent rate as an author here? Or percentage I give to the flash guys? Because I never actually linked up with a flash guy to do what you were referring to. I just stated that I always wanted to, but never really knew what kind of a percentage would be good to offer.

67 posts
+1 more
dancefight says

seifip, thanx 4 idea. I need a flash developer for my psd’s at flashden.net. Are there concrete proposals?

2671 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Chuckanucka says

The template i am about to upload was actually done in a partnership. My mate that designed it is far better than me at design and more importantly at coming up with the concepts. He is also great with video and audio so its a good match.

765 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
benny_dh says

I do most of my templates using some Vector Gimmicks, if i include jpgs or pngs, then i will stuck with the size of the output.

But some times, when my client asks for the attractive design i must have to include designs from photoshop.

My buddy is well versed in photoshop, he helped me a lot, but he is working on some other company. Now i stopped using designs from photoshop. In needs, i’m doing it on my own :D

1955 posts
+3 more
Emroni says

Exactly what I was looking for! Someone that can do the design for me, so I can code the hell out of it :P

I am very bad at graphics, but can code almost anything. A while ago I was thinking of putting a thread on for a PSD2Flash partner, since I cant do design that good..

Can work with Photoshop, just not that creative enough do make something cool.. So, if anyone wants something converted from PSD to Flash, let me know :D Will quote each time, since work can differ a lot.

Can be reached through my profile page!

140 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
za says

You would have to structure it on a per project basis. I think the best way to do this is find a freelancer with a decent rate that you can trust. I’d look around the forums for who people recommend and start propositioning them.

by
by
by
by
by
by