6 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
PsdPremium says

Hey guys, my name is Grant Friedman and I am the editor of Psdtuts. I am currently in the process of planning a competition on Psdtuts and I was hoping that you guys could help me out. I’m looking for one or more PhotoDune photographers to donate an image that we could use for a photo manipulation competition on Psdtuts. Basically, we would distribute an image to our readers for free and allow them to manipulate the image in whatever way they see fit. We would then judge the entries based on creativity, execution, etc..

In exchange for the donation, we would cite the author of the image in the text of the competition and link to their PhotoDune profile. This is a great opportunity to get your work featured in front of our readership who are always hungry for cool photos to use in their work.

If you would like to promote your PhotoDune portfolio on Psdtuts for the competition please send your proposed photo using the form below. I’m very open in terms of the photos that I am interested in but I am looking for well-shot photos, that are flexible, and can be used in many ways. Images that may work could include scenic shots, portrait shots, urban photography, and practically anything else you guys can think up. Thanks so much everyone! Looking forward to see what you guys submit.

Submit your photos using this form:

http://www.formstack.com/forms/envato-psdtuts_photo_manipulation_competition
422 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
vahid Staff says

Hey Grant… I swear I can hear crickets. :D