ZozoUI says

I hope it get solved.

234 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
RomanosMusic says

I got a feeling I know how you feel. I came home from work the other day, to find the house broken into, the rest of the family was held at knife point by one guy and another axe wielding maniac. They stole most of my studio gear including computers, backup computers and hard drives. All my work – gone in an instant. That’s why I haven’t uploaded anything for a while on AJ. I have to replace that gear and start from scratch, but its damn expensive. Luckily nobody was hurt during this attack. But yeah – I know what it feels like when your money and your work has suddenly disappeared. Hopefully the marketplace can fix your problem.

1557 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

I got a feeling I know how you feel. I came home from work the other day, to find the house broken into, the rest of the family was held at knife point by one guy and another axe wielding maniac. They stole most of my studio gear including computers, backup computers and hard drives. All my work – gone in an instant. That’s why I haven’t uploaded anything for a while on AJ. I have to replace that gear and start from scratch, but its damn expensive. Luckily nobody was hurt during this attack. But yeah – I know what it feels like when your money and your work has suddenly disappeared. Hopefully the marketplace can fix your problem.

:O
What’s wrong with these people.
As you said, luckily nobody was hurt.

4627 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

There must be a legitimate reason for this happen though, especially the sales reversal named “Freeze” ... You must have received an email detailing the reason behind this, as Envato wouldn’t have just done this randomly. But this should be between you and support since you both know more about what this is all about, than what you’ve mentioned in your post.

1040 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

sorry to hear that the problem hasn’t been solved but as far as I remember you have got your answer why your earnings have been frozen

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/400-freezed-and-5-items-disabled/99594?page=1#815204
by
by
by
by
by
by