I hope it get solved.

210 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • South Africa
RomanosMusic says

I got a feeling I know how you feel. I came home from work the other day, to find the house broken into, the rest of the family was held at knife point by one guy and another axe wielding maniac. They stole most of my studio gear including computers, backup computers and hard drives. All my work – gone in an instant. That’s why I haven’t uploaded anything for a while on AJ. I have to replace that gear and start from scratch, but its damn expensive. Luckily nobody was hurt during this attack. But yeah – I know what it feels like when your money and your work has suddenly disappeared. Hopefully the marketplace can fix your problem.

1469 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Bedros says

I got a feeling I know how you feel. I came home from work the other day, to find the house broken into, the rest of the family was held at knife point by one guy and another axe wielding maniac. They stole most of my studio gear including computers, backup computers and hard drives. All my work – gone in an instant. That’s why I haven’t uploaded anything for a while on AJ. I have to replace that gear and start from scratch, but its damn expensive. Luckily nobody was hurt during this attack. But yeah – I know what it feels like when your money and your work has suddenly disappeared. Hopefully the marketplace can fix your problem.

:O
What’s wrong with these people.
As you said, luckily nobody was hurt.

4509 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

There must be a legitimate reason for this happen though, especially the sales reversal named “Freeze” ... You must have received an email detailing the reason behind this, as Envato wouldn’t have just done this randomly. But this should be between you and support since you both know more about what this is all about, than what you’ve mentioned in your post.

1012 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
Alexlasek says

sorry to hear that the problem hasn’t been solved but as far as I remember you have got your answer why your earnings have been frozen

http://graphicriver.net/forums/thread/400-freezed-and-5-items-disabled/99594?page=1#815204
by
by
by
by
by
by