4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
deelipk says

So, I tried to buy a theme. I choose to pay using Paypal. The payment was charged from my paypal account, i got payment confirmation in my email but something went wrong as I was redirected to themeforest and my purchase wasn’t completed.

I filed a customer support request. As I was in hurry, I thought the customer support will refund my money so that I tried to pay for the same again. Again, my paypal account was charged but I got same error. Basically, i paid twice but couldn’t download the file :(

I thought they’ll reply but quickly but that was not the case. Now, I don’t know if I should try to purchase it once again, it’ll probably fail.

What is the general response time by the support ? Beside, the ticket system doesn’t really have a place where I can see my ticket status nor I can see the ticket where I can write additional information.

420 posts Dream big
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Croatia
  • Exclusive Author
pixel-industry says

I jsu flagged your question for staff reply… If they don’t answer, you can then post your ticket ID to envato suport on twitter…

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
KingDog Staff says

Can I get your Support ticket ID number? Thanks!

4 posts
deelipk says

Hi,

I don’t know if you read my post carefully. I can’t really see the list of support tickets I sent in the past. Isn’t that supposed to be in there somewhere in the support portal?

4 posts
deelipk says

Anyway, I’ve submitted yet another ticket with little more information. This is the third one I’ve submitted. Here’s the ticket ID : #HJU-383-75786

4594 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+7 more
KingDog Staff says

Hi, I don’t know if you read my post carefully. I can’t really see the list of support tickets I sent in the past. Isn’t that supposed to be in there somewhere in the support portal?

You are sent an automatic reply when you open a ticket which will contain your ticket number. I’ll get Support to check into it for you. Thanks!

4 posts
deelipk says

Well yeah I found that in the spam folder now :(

Anyway, even then, I still haven’t got a proper answer except that they’re forwarding the request to concerned dept or something. Its kind of a shame that its already 48 hours after paying twice for a theme, I’m still not able to download the stuff.

by
by
by
by
by
by