5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
MaherKing says

Hello, Just Purchased An Item From Themeforest And Started Download Using Internet Download Manager Because I Don’t Know Why Not To Use It. But Download Stops After Some Download And My Download Page Showing “This item has been flagged for being downloaded too many times in one day.” My Network Is Bit Slow, So I have to do pause-start and i’m using IDM . So this happens.

I Contacted Support But I Don’t Think They Would Solve It Immediately. So, I Request Support To Look at This And Solve My Problem As Soon As Possible. Submitted Ticket No. :BUQ-143-77486

3544 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Before you downloaded, there was a notice to not use Download Managers.. You’ve use it, and this broke the downloads page..

5 posts
MaherKing says

I’m Sorry, I Don’t Give Eye at it And Started The Download. But I Will Keep It In Mind In Future. Can You Now Help Me. Thanks.

5 posts
MaherKing says

I’m Sorry, I Don’t Give Eye at it And Started The Download. But I Will Keep It In Mind In Future. Can You Please Solve It Now…Thanks.

Before you downloaded, there was a notice to not use Download Managers.. You’ve use it, and this broke the downloads page..
3544 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

I’m Sorry, I Don’t Give Eye at it And Started The Download. But I Will Keep It In Mind In Future. Can You Please Solve It Now…Thanks.

I don’t work for ThemeForest. I’m just a regular guy like you here.. YOur best bet is to wait for support.. Tweet them, maybe it’ll be resolved quicker..

5 posts
MaherKing says

Thanks For Your Help. Will Tweet Them.

I don’t work for ThemeForest. I’m just a regular guy like you here.. YOur best bet is to wait for support.. Tweet them, maybe it’ll be resolved quicker..
by
by
by
by
by
by