3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
Spooken says

Ok, so the theme author looks to have pulled all their themes off of ThemeForest and I need help to clear the WP 3.5 errors I’m getting since upgrading.

I will not be getting another theme anytime soon as it is a complex Ecommerce theme and not easily replaced. Really, I’m a bit stunned because they were a top seller with over 10,000 sales.

Which makes this potentially lucrative since I think many will be looking for a fix and/or an ongoing developer who can maintain the theme from here on in (or at least until they switch themes or software). Same here, I wouldn’t mind having a developer I can contact again in the future for customizations or bug fixes.

There has been some twitter talk already (author still on twitter, but silent as a ghost) so I think you can safely contact some of these people to offer the same fix and/or continued support. Your business, not mine – not looking for a cut…although a discount would be nice :)

The theme in question is/was called The Furniture Store. They had a few others (all ecommerce I believe): The Clothes Shop and The Jewellery Store were a couple of the other big sellers they had.

I do need the help so let me know if you’re interested, and thanks!

1034 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
BenSheppard says

Feel free to send me an email through my profile page!

38 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
thememates says

@Spooken, how can someone contact you?

6 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
foxtechltd says

Anyone know what happened to Sarah Neuber and the group of themes? I recently purchased the Jewelry shop theme and was hoping to upgrade to WP3.5, thinking i will hold off since there is no theme support available now.

20 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
pixel-art-inc says

Ok, so the theme author looks to have pulled all their themes off of ThemeForest and I need help to clear the WP 3.5 errors I’m getting since upgrading.

I will not be getting another theme anytime soon as it is a complex Ecommerce theme and not easily replaced. Really, I’m a bit stunned because they were a top seller with over 10,000 sales.

Which makes this potentially lucrative since I think many will be looking for a fix and/or an ongoing developer who can maintain the theme from here on in (or at least until they switch themes or software). Same here, I wouldn’t mind having a developer I can contact again in the future for customizations or bug fixes.

There has been some twitter talk already (author still on twitter, but silent as a ghost) so I think you can safely contact some of these people to offer the same fix and/or continued support. Your business, not mine – not looking for a cut…although a discount would be nice :)

The theme in question is/was called The Furniture Store. They had a few others (all ecommerce I believe): The Clothes Shop and The Jewellery Store were a couple of the other big sellers they had.

I do need the help so let me know if you’re interested, and thanks!

Hi,

I am interested in this work please contact me through my Themeforest contact form on email me at iamumairkhan@gmail.com or at skype: iamumairkahn.

Thank You

by
by
by
by
by
by