2 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
denmengel says

I’ve been trying to purchase Orizon for a while now. I’ve tried to use PayPal and Credit Card. So far I’ve had no luck. My PayPal account just says declined. I’ve noticed a few others have had problems but didn’t say how they corrected them. I submitted a request to support but haven’t got an answer back. [#CPF-121-14485] From what I’ve seen you have a lot of really good themes at reasonable prices, but if this is happening a lot, you may be losing a lot of sales.

BTW: If you need support from Skywarrior Themes, They answer your support question within hours. Sometimes within minutes. They’re the ones that recommended me posting this

73 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
CleanAndSimple says

Is your PayPal account verified ? Basically there’s been a lot of sale reversal lately from unverified Paypal accounts and that’s why some purchases are not completed if your account is not verified. You should try making a deposit with Skrill. I’m sure it will work. :D

648 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
abstract-labs says

Hey denmengel, you could also consider writing a short message with your ticket number to https://twitter.com/envato_support usually they answer very fast :)

2 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
denmengel says

What do you mean by verified? Never had to do that before with any site. I also tried Skrill. It didn’t work there either.

by
by
by
by
by
by