65 posts
    Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ThemeMarket says

Hi all!

I got a question. If I would purchase the psd template at themeforest.net and I would make wordpress template with it, can I sell it at themeforest.net ?

Thank you!

3429 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
sevenspark Envato team says

Nope.

But feel free to contact the author of that template and ask if they are interested in a revenue-sharing partnership :) If you get their permission, you can team up.

80 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
novalex says

Nope. But feel free to contact the author of that template and ask if they are interested in a revenue-sharing partnership :) If you get their permission, you can team up.

What sevenspark said, with a little clarification.

You are free to modify what you bought in any way you like, but only for personal use. If you want to use it for commercial purposes, contact the author, otherwise it’s a copyright infringement.

390 posts
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+5 more
WPExplorer says

I think you could with the extended license, but you would have to contact the author first and make sure they will allow you to do this.

8 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
brum says

Nope. But feel free to contact the author of that template and ask if they are interested in a revenue-sharing partnership :) If you get their permission, you can team up.

Hello, i am contacting with authors to be partner with them, i want to know is there a selling option to share the revenue?

For example, when i upload a theme/template on here, to choose any author and set the revenue rate? (50% – 50%)

Or is there any other idea of it?

by
by
by
by
by
by