3 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • United States
schroedpot says

I’m a new user of Audio Jungle, and my company (an interactive agency) is trying to purchase multiple tracks. The material is awesome, but the purchaser experience, not so much.

Why am I limited to $100 worth of material? I need 6 or 7 tracks, averaging $70 each, but PayPal won’t let me make more than two purchases at a time.

Help! I want to give you money and I can’t.

288 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United States
SchwartzSound says

Welcome to the marketplace schroedpot!

Agreed, I don’t know why that’s the limit and it has always seemed rather low, but Envato does have a link/note on the deposit page (by the big stack of coins image) where you can contact them to deposit more than the $100 amount. Essentially it just opens a support ticket, and I bet you could just simply paste your exact forum message ;)

I dont have personal experience with depositing more than $100, but I’m sure they’ll get back to you shortly with details. Hope everything works out, and happy hunting!

3 posts
  • United States
schroedpot says

Thanks for the reply, SchwartzSound. I’m glad I’m not alone. The first thing I did was submit a help ticket, but so far no response.

It’s kind of unbelievable to have all this great product to sell with no shopping cart and a limit on how much one can buy. Seems self-defeating and counter-intuitive.

142 posts Just Believe!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Melodality says

Hi schroedpot,

If I understand you correctly, you want to Deposit more then $100 right?

If this is the case you can deposit 2 or more times and the result will be the same (it will just be 2 transactions of $100 totaling $200). Or PayPal doesn’t allow you to do this?

3 posts
  • United States
schroedpot says

Thanks, and that’s worth a try. I think it was PayPal that said the additional orders can’t be completed.

The problem is I’m using my personal PayPal account for company purchases, and I hate to deposit my own extra money here. which might not be used, rather than just buying the track for the exact price.

There’s no way to use a company credit card, right? Not too many larger businesses use PayPal.

by
by
by
by
by
by