• Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Final_Step says

Hello everyone !

A few days ago I started this topic: http://videohive.net/forums/thread/including-one-project-in-another/31938

And I was told that it is not possible to put a few projects of you in the same zip and upload them as one.

I wanted to ask why isn’t it possible ?

For example I have created 5 transitions and uploaded them. Now I want to make a package of them, for people who want to have all of them. It is chipper to buy this way, isn’t it ?

Regards, Daniel.

5031 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+6 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

It makes sense from a buyer’s perspective, but I guess the rule is to stop authors from making one project, then uploading a red version, a green version, a blue version, then all three versions as a bundle etc….. with the aim of getting more home page time.

-f.

449 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Final_Step says

Hi felt, i guess you are right. But can’t the reviewer decided whether this pack is ok or not ?

4901 posts
  • Senior Reviewer
  • Support Staff
  • Envato Staff
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
+6 more
MarkBrodhuber Staff says

The problem with that statement is that one would have to expect the reviewer to know about all of your previous uploads. Because we have multiple reviewers on staff, it would not be practical. So if you decided to upload your pack and let the reviewer decide without notifying them, it could be a problem. Since you’ve been told it’s not allowed, it’s best to just not do it :).

by
by
by
by
by
by