449 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says

Hello everyone !

A few days ago I started this topic: http://videohive.net/forums/thread/including-one-project-in-another/31938

And I was told that it is not possible to put a few projects of you in the same zip and upload them as one.

I wanted to ask why isn’t it possible ?

For example I have created 5 transitions and uploaded them. Now I want to make a package of them, for people who want to have all of them. It is chipper to buy this way, isn’t it ?

Regards, Daniel.

5094 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

It makes sense from a buyer’s perspective, but I guess the rule is to stop authors from making one project, then uploading a red version, a green version, a blue version, then all three versions as a bundle etc….. with the aim of getting more home page time.

-f.

449 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
Final_Step says

Hi felt, i guess you are right. But can’t the reviewer decided whether this pack is ok or not ?

4905 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

The problem with that statement is that one would have to expect the reviewer to know about all of your previous uploads. Because we have multiple reviewers on staff, it would not be practical. So if you decided to upload your pack and let the reviewer decide without notifying them, it could be a problem. Since you’ve been told it’s not allowed, it’s best to just not do it :).

by
by
by
by
by
by