4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Sorry for the hiccup guys, the duplicate file has since been pulled.

1012 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
wizylabs says
Header + Nav + Slider + 3 Columns + Footer = More sales > Business! Period.

I noticed some great simple blog designs and they aren’t great sellers, corporate designs are the killers here. The latest theme from Simon Bouchard is remarkable and his sales aren’t that good.

The design should be high of course but there’s nothing wrong with the layout IMHO . It’s boring for you and for me but sadly that’s the business, if you don’t believe me see inFocus or Awake.

I have noticed over the time I been here on themeforest that anythign just little out of the box doesn’t sell well at all. Also many authors here on themeforest are selling with their names ;).

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

I noticed some great simple blog designs and they aren’t great sellers, corporate designs are the killers here. The latest theme from Simon Bouchard is remarkable and his sales aren’t that good.

The design should be high of course but there’s nothing wrong with the layout IMHO . It’s boring for you and for me but sadly that’s the business, if you don’t believe me see inFocus or Awake.
I have noticed over the time I been here on themeforest that anythign just little out of the box doesn’t sell well at all. Also many authors here on themeforest are selling with their names ;).

Yes, and that’s really sad. (sorry for the off topic guys)

1599 posts Chris Robinson
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
contempoinc says

Since we’re already OT ;), I’m liking the update to the Live Preview and Screenshots buttons—small but effective.

2324 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+6 more
CreativeMilk says
Since we’re already OT ;), I’m liking the update to the Live Preview and Screenshots buttons—small but effective.

i now see it, its a better place

303 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
+7 more
ThemeGoods says
@ themeblvd — You’re confusing features/options with quality.

What I see in Wordpress is 90% of authors dedicating time to custom sliders and color variations when they should be using that time to make better designs. That’s why everything is so homogenized and boring now = jQuery menus + Cu3er + three column footer. Again?

A few authors (who kill it in sales) are doing the opposite. Raise the bar with design. I welcome it. Changing colors isn’t design, leave that to executives playing designer.

Agree, it might be boring to see so many options in theme (designer perspective) but for buyer. It means convenience

by
by
by
by
by
by