Last month we made html template for hair salons and we put it in Retail > Health & Beauty category.
Now we are working on a WP template of the same theme and we are thinking to put it in some other category (for example: Coorporate > Business) for a reason increasing sales.
What do you think about that, which category would you choose? Does it matter in which category you put your template?
Thank you, ProteusThemes
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
Wrong category (business) could mean more traffic, but correct category (beauty) would certainly mean much better conversion. I hope reviewers won’t let you post a niche hair salon theme into a generic business category.