Not weeds. Bubbles. ;)

176 posts Enjoy!
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
XanderRock says

Cmon guys, if there wouldn’t be those kind of files how can authors improve themselves?

Imagine your very very first works that keeps getting rejection you would probably stop developing.

and a quick note : AS3 rocks :)

723 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
BigZ says

Cmon guys, if there wouldn’t be those kind of files how can authors improve themselves?

Imagine your very very first works that keeps getting rejection you would probably stop developing.

and a quick note : AS3 rocks :)

I should upload my awsome rotating square :D j/k Anyway this thread is useless, I have tried it, it always somehow leads to AS2 /AS3 discussion.

3072 posts
+5 more
wickedpixel says

underwater volcano farts. :P

on topic:

Every day passes this market looks less attractive for quality developers. It’s not that inviting to start working to submit something when this market has already 5 billion files and almost any file that “is not broken” is approved.
I am the only one that sees it like this?
This starts to look like biiig Flash file graveyard. ...and I don’t say it with hate or anything. The ocean of files already existent is good enough(in terms of market profit) for things to remain like this?

I had and still have some plans for this market… but they fade every day. yeyey.

723 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+4 more
BigZ says

underwater volcano farts. :P

on topic:

Every day passes this market looks less attractive for quality developers. It’s not that inviting to start working to submit something when this market has already 5 billion files and almost any file that “is not broken” is approved.
This starts to look like biiig Flash file graveyard. ...and I don’t say it with hate or anything. The ocean of files already existent is good enough(in terms of market profit) for things to remain like this?

I had and still have some plans for this market… but they fade every day. yeyey.

+1

588 posts Don't be so humble - you are not that great.
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
plusquare says

+1 wickedpixel, I, as an author don’t feel very motivated to make a huge release just from looking at the latest 20 or 30 files :/

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

No, you are not. But seems that high instances have other plans for this marketplace.

1661 posts
+9 more
flashedge says

It’s the old tail chasing story. Good authors refrain to publish decent stuff and all what’s left are crappy files to approve.

3748 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
pezflash says

It’s the old tail chasing story. Good authors refrain to publish decent stuff and all what’s left are crappy files to approve.

I don’t think all left are crappy, there are some nice files, ideas, templates, components… released lately, but obviously like 60% of the recent stuff couldn’t go beyond an appropiate quality standards policy. If this policy is the correct one, and if it’s not being applied correctly lately is what needs to be discussed here.

176 posts Enjoy!
+6 more
XanderRock says

No offense but even top sellers dont make any good files any more.

Last high quality template I saw on AD was Chameleon. And since that all I see is the same template base and almost the same template look. So it looks like designers are out of ideas.

So it seems AD needs new developers that can improve themselves with AS3 and make more unique works.

by
by
by
by
by
by