- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Contributed a Blog Post
I just have a quick question. I recently got the written consent to use a font for a theme I am in the process of making. When I upload the file, in the notes to the reviewer section, do I need to include the actual written permission (ie copy and paste what they said or send in an attachment)? Or is it enough to tell you I have their written permission. I am more than happy to prove it, I just didn’t see an area to attach a note or something of the like to prove that the fonts ok for me to use.
Much thanks and best wishes.