86 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wp_workshop says

I just submitted my first item on codecanyon so i am curios about the Currently processing uploads thingy in the dashboard… Currently it’s at 10% (which you can see if you examine HTML :P )

Does this mean that they have ‘processed’ only 10% of uploads (90%) remaining, or that there is 10% remaining (90% processed)?

I might be stupid, but this bar is confusing for me :)

Also what is the average waiting time on CC?

Thanks!

5311 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

It’s just an estimate of where your item is in relation to other items in the upload queue. Average waiting time for things I’ve uploaded recently is about 2-3 days. But if it’s more just be patient as it probably won’t take more than a week at the most. Good luck :)

128 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Romania
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
ram64 says

It means it’s 90% remaining, only 10% processed. As Jack said it’s just an estimate and it could take 2-3 days (more, especially with the weekend coming, or less).

910 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
+1 more
greenline says

I was wondering this too sometimes. But then I saw that sometimes the indicator showed 80% and I was receiving already the accept/reject email from codecanyon. So that it’s not so relevant. Also, sometimes there are people changing their mind and deleting items from upload queue and the indicator moves faster…so..it doesn’t make too much sense to watch it :) just sit back and relax because you will not have time after it’s get accepted. :) Good luck!

86 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Serbia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wp_workshop says

Thanks for replies guys ! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by