• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

Since i have learned the basics of Illustrator, i want to make an item of vector shapes. If i convert some of the raster images from my older PS files, and add a whole bunch of new vectors, would this have to be an update of the older item, or can it be a double-dipper new item?

I notice that some people use exactly the same artwork for different product items, so i hope it’s the same for me?

Thanks.

5 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
DaPo says

In my oppinion, it depends pretty much on the things you’re going to advertise about. If you use the same layout for two different artworks, adding new vectors and maybe changing here and there the style, it’s ok. But if you just want to add some extra-things (which might improve your sales at one point) and change nothing more, I would choose the editing option :)

882 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • South Africa
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says

Hmmm… to be more specific; i want to make a big set of artistic vector elements, say 100 or more, and i would like to include about 5 from 1 old raster file and 5 from another and 5 from another, all as vectors. If i include the old elements as rasters, say pngs, then can this be a new item? Or a bundle? I could even delete the old items if required?

by
by
by
by
by
by