252 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
der says

Ok, but isn’t the PSD included in the WordPress version ? just curious…

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

It is.

147 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil
+2 more
zecchin says

I was going to say that. I understand that if the psd file is inclueded within the html or wordpress version, you are also selling it. Being that i don’t think you could sell it elsewhere. That’s my opnion though. I can be wrong.

Let’s wait for a big guy to come and explain this to us. Go SAINTS !!

Edit: Had not seen what jeffrey said about it. If that’s right it’s great news.
YAY ! WHO THAT ?! SAINTS !!.

2529 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

Hey, guys. It’s a bit of a gray area, as I explained to Dany. But in general, as an author, you can offer a site template on our site, and then the WP/EE/Joomla/etc. version of that same design on a different site, should you choose to do so.

In general though – be cautious if you’re unsure. In this case, Dany is free to do so.

151 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
RoyalTemplates says

Hey so Jeff. I have an HTML template on here but the wordpress version was rejected because the design was old and no longer up to scratch. Would I be able to give away the wordpress version on my website for free?

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says
Hey so Jeff. I have an HTML template on here but the wordpress version was rejected because the design was old and no longer up to scratch. Would I be able to give away the wordpress version on my website for free?

Yes.

151 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
RoyalTemplates says

Thats sweet, will come in handy indeedio

by
by
by
by
by
by