374 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rohan says

Ok, here’s the question:

Lets say I get a theme, the single use license. I don’t use the entire theme for a website at all, but I want to use the background image for a project. Is that allowed?

The background image isn’t used in another theme for resale, but rather as a background(duh! :p) in a website I’m making for someone.

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Sure. If the background was created solely for that template though, you’ll only be able to use it once. If the background is open source or something though, you can freely use it (check the license or ask the author).

374 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
_rohan says
Sure. If the background was created solely for that template though, you’ll only be able to use it once. If the background is open source or something though, you can freely use it (check the license or ask the author).

Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by