• Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says

Hi Creative People! Hope you all are doing great.

I have a question about some Flash projects I’ve seen here. Why is that any text that is loaded through a xml file, is set to animation instead to readability? I usually change this in the .fla source file and had not have any problems but wonder if I may be wrong.

Thanks for reading this and your support. Have a great day!

1161 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
FlashTang says

for conveniences, i think
but use dynamic text, if move dynamic text,it will wobble

3402 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
+1 more
bobocel says

I have a question about some Flash projects I’ve seen here. Why is that any text that is loaded through a xml file, is set to animation instead to readability? I usually change this in the .fla source file and had not have any problems but wonder if I may be wrong.

Actually the correct answer is because when pixel fonts are used, if you don’t set the type to animation, the fonts will look blurry.

3135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Won a Competition
Daniel_R says

Actually the correct answer is because when pixel fonts are used, if you don’t set the type to animation, the fonts will look blurry.

now I get it! I usually change the fonts also (would not use pixel fonts), thanks bobocel!

11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
svenner says

Hello – I have a quick question. I want to add a couple of lines of code to my project. That will automatically resize the site to the specifications of the person who comes to view it. Anyone know how to make this happen?

Sven

Also can anyone give me some specifics of the deep linking and going into the coding of the Action script to change titles of the pages from content to what the page actually is?!

8194 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
Hello – I have a quick question. I want to add a couple of lines of code to my project. That will automatically resize the site to the specifications of the person who comes to view it. Anyone know how to make this happen?

you need to add a resize listener to resize the page as the user changes their browser size…

Also can anyone give me some specifics of the deep linking and going into the coding of the Action script to change titles of the pages from content to what the page actually is?!

watch this tutorial

by
by
by
by
by
by