- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
To Google Chrome users: To view the fonts the right way, you always go to -> Right click on Desktop -> Display -> Properties -> Settings – Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts -> ClearType?
You check this setting when you use Chrome? Should I assume my users will make the same thing? Or I should set some CSS for this?
I know there is a CSS setting to improve fonts readability on Chrome, I’ve seen a very simple solution about an year ago in Envato forums and I am not able to find it anymore in the forums. Can you please tell me which is that CSS setting to anti-aliasing fonts for Chrome? Thanks.
I believe it is: