688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
robGD says

The piano sounds nice on the Alesis. Some nice sounds. Looks like a pretty cool deal. For that price and the way it sounds I think you’ve got a nice deal on your hands.

688 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
robGD says
702 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+8 more
OhmLab says

I have a bunch of equipment I like, but you may want to consider something like an Axiom Pro (or standard Axiom if you don’t need the extended editing and mapping features) from M-Audio. I have never had a single problem, and it continues to amaze me with what it’s capable of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omtxrGay2vM

1136 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Switzerland
+8 more
SonicCube says
Cmo’n Sonic – I said in the very first line – I’m saving up … that’s mean I’m not crazy reach as you.

Sorry what ? Why do you state something like this ? Who told you i’m rich ? You think if i’m rich i would try to sell my music on here and use every minute of my free time besides my 8-5 Job to promote my stuff and earn some money ? People allways think if someone lives in Switzerland he is rich. This is like saying everyone in Scottland wears a skirt. Think before you come up with offending words like that.

Sorry for the OT

291 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
rtofvnt says
Cmo’n Sonic – I said in the very first line – I’m saving up … that’s mean I’m not crazy reach as you.

Sorry what ? Why do you state something like this ? Who told you i’m rich ? You think if i’m rich i would try to sell my music on here and use every minute of my free time besides my 8-5 Job to promote my stuff and earn some money ? People allways think if someone lives in Switzerland he is rich. This is like saying everyone in Scottland wears a skirt. Think before you come up with offending words like that.

Sorry for the OT

I forgot to put smile after that sentence. Don’t worry – I don’t care where are you from – you are musician as me, so you can be from moon and if we meet one time will have a drink :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by