162 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Ukraine
FLEXIncubator says
You can estimate the rates here: https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html

This estimation is really very rough. Even if we take into account Payoneer’s fee for withdrawal from ATM , there is additional 3% which is lost with each withdrawal

445 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

The estimation is mainly intended for you to have an idea of which rates you are getting for your conversion. Indeed, as you mentioned, it wouldn’t be solely used for estimating the final charge, as there may be other fees to consider.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

721 posts Plastic it's fantastic:))
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
+4 more
plastic3 says

Thanks for explanation, Nissim! So, if i’ll be withdraw money via Payoneer one time in a month to my bank account, it will be cost to me: Loading Payment – 2$, monthly card account maintenance – 3$, and transfer via SWIFT to my bank account – 10$..Total fee per month will be – 15$ in this case, i’m right?

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Thanks for explanation, Nissim! So, if i’ll be withdraw money via Payoneer one time in a month to my bank account, it will be cost to me: Loading Payment – 2$, monthly card account maintenance – 3$, and transfer via SWIFT to my bank account – 10$..Total fee per month will be – 15$ in this case, i’m right?

The worldwide local bank transfer service would be in place of the prepaid card, we don’t currently support both.

If you choose to get paid via the bank transfer service, it will just be a charge per transfer of up to $10.00 (the charge depends on the country, for the Ukraine it’s $9.95).

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+4 more
plastic3 says

Hi Nissim! In options for withdraw money on Audiojungle i see only Envato Prepaid MasterCard┬« (Payoneer)..If i create my Payoneer account and join Local Bank Transfers Service with Payoneer, will i have a possibility to withdraw money to my local bank account from Audiojungle? As i understand, it’s even better then International Transfer (SWIFT) directly from AJ, which cost now 35$?

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi Nissim! In options for withdraw money on Audiojungle i see only Envato Prepaid MasterCard┬« (Payoneer)..If i create my Payoneer account and join Local Bank Transfers Service with Payoneer, will i have a possibility to withdraw money to my local bank account from Audiojungle? As i understand, it’s even better then International Transfer (SWIFT) directly from AJ, which cost now 35$?

The worldwide local bank transfer service is rather new, I believe the payment option page simply isn’t updated to reflect it.

If you select Payoneer, you should also then see the option to sign up for the bank transfer service (if you don’t see it at that point you can always go back, however it should be there).

If it’s not listed there, please let me know (the service is enabled for Envato).

• Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
+4 more
plastic3 says

Hi again, Nissim! Just have read about Pricing and Fees – Local Bank Transfers to Ukraine:

Transfer to bank account $9.95

(Per transfer Each time a bank transfer is made)

1.00% of transfer amount up to maximum $19.95

So, it’s maximum 10+20=30$?

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Hi again, Nissim! Just have read about Pricing and Fees – Local Bank Transfers to Ukraine:

Transfer to bank account $9.95

(Per transfer Each time a bank transfer is made)

1.00% of transfer amount up to maximum $19.95

So, it’s maximum 10+20=30$?

Fees vary between programs, however yes, if that’s what’s shown there it would be a maximum of $30. It can be much less, of course, depending on the transfer amount.

269 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
Kopyov says

plastic3, open an account in PUMB (USD, VISA Classic, chip card). They will give you a paper with all your account details for international transfers.

You can easily withdraw money in USD in ATM ’s from this bank.

445 posts
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

If you get the money from abroad, and if this money are specified as salary or similar, you will not be able to get it until you bring to the bank the paper Contract between you and the side who sent you the money.

I just wanted to comment on this issue. Indeed some banks in specific countries will require a “reason for payment” when you receive international bank transfers. If you’re bank is asking for this, you can contact us at lbt@payoneer.com and we will be more than glad to assist you.

Once we provide you with the documentation, you should be able to continue using it for further transfers from Payoneer, so you’d only need to go through the process once.

by
by
by
by
by
by