• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Italy
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
andre28 says

hi everybody… i was just wondering: if once a design is accepted and inserted into the market, and the user wants to remove this item (the reason can be that doesn’t sell as expected, or the user want to modify it), is it possible? also, if the user made a pack of different contents (ex. 30 patterns pack), in a future can sell the items separately (ex. 2 pack of 15 each)?? in this way prices are different, but maybe attract more buyers… and maybe for this case, i would suggest to envato to add the possibility to sell item in a pack, but also one by one, without uploading again the files… what do you think?? thanks for all the answer ;)

2077 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

you can delete just look at the bottom of you item and the a button called edit press that, them you should see a button in the top right that says delete item.

Or you can just edit the item with new content, but beware it wont go on the front page again, so you may be better off making a new pack!

Have a little look at my gallery and you will see items that are put together to make bigger packs, but I have remove some of the smaller ones as they did not sell as well

1108 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Bangladesh
WonderArt says

Yes “Darkstar..” is right … follow the steps to delete an item …

There is one question from me relating “andre28” topic … that is -

If I delete a file, is it possible to upload it again ? with some edition or improvement?

:)

825 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
InterantMedia says

If I delete a file, is it possible to upload it again ? with some edition or improvement?

No, that’s not allowed. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by