340 posts Andre28 - Envato Elite Author
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
andre28 says

hi everybody… i was just wondering: if once a design is accepted and inserted into the market, and the user wants to remove this item (the reason can be that doesn’t sell as expected, or the user want to modify it), is it possible? also, if the user made a pack of different contents (ex. 30 patterns pack), in a future can sell the items separately (ex. 2 pack of 15 each)?? in this way prices are different, but maybe attract more buyers… and maybe for this case, i would suggest to envato to add the possibility to sell item in a pack, but also one by one, without uploading again the files… what do you think?? thanks for all the answer ;)

2104 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

you can delete just look at the bottom of you item and the a button called edit press that, them you should see a button in the top right that says delete item.

Or you can just edit the item with new content, but beware it wont go on the front page again, so you may be better off making a new pack!

Have a little look at my gallery and you will see items that are put together to make bigger packs, but I have remove some of the smaller ones as they did not sell as well

1128 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+3 more
WonderArt says

Yes “Darkstar..” is right … follow the steps to delete an item …

There is one question from me relating “andre28” topic … that is -

If I delete a file, is it possible to upload it again ? with some edition or improvement?

:)

825 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
InterantMedia says

If I delete a file, is it possible to upload it again ? with some edition or improvement?

No, that’s not allowed. ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by