844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

hi all,

I have a question regarding where/how I should upload this set of files:

1) I designed an invoice layout and a cover page for the invoice – that was my initial project

2) then I was on a roll and I continued to design letter, envelopes, business card, binder

3) I’m also creating a resume layout at the moment

So how should I best upload this?

I was going to put it all into one package as stationary. But I would also like to offer the invoice and resume as separate files

I have seen other stationery items here at GR which include an invoice, and then the same invoice being sold as a separate file. That would be my ideal, but I’m not sure if that’s actually allowed? Maybe the ones I saw just slipped through?

ideally I would like to create:

1) stationary item with everything included

2) invoice with cover page

3) Resume with accompanying letter

Is this allowed?

If not then I would upload

1) stationary with just letter, envelope, binder and business card 2) invoice with cover page 3) Resume with nothing else

... and then maybe create a bundle with all three.

How would you go about it?

Cheers

Chris

360 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
tmthymllr says

You can have up to 3 items based on the same source material or theme.

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Interviewed on an Envato blog
+3 more
chrisatlemon says

Hey, thanks for the answer :)

I thought it was one and then one bundle – I hope you’re right. Do you have a reference in the knowledgebase or sth to verify this “officially”?

Cheers

Chris

by
by
by
by
by
by