I have a question regarding where/how I should upload this set of files:
1) I designed an invoice layout and a cover page for the invoice – that was my initial project
2) then I was on a roll and I continued to design letter, envelopes, business card, binder
3) I’m also creating a resume layout at the moment
So how should I best upload this?
I was going to put it all into one package as stationary. But I would also like to offer the invoice and resume as separate files
I have seen other stationery items here at GR which include an invoice, and then the same invoice being sold as a separate file. That would be my ideal, but I’m not sure if that’s actually allowed? Maybe the ones I saw just slipped through?
ideally I would like to create:
1) stationary item with everything included
2) invoice with cover page
3) Resume with accompanying letter
Is this allowed?
If not then I would upload
1) stationary with just letter, envelope, binder and business card 2) invoice with cover page 3) Resume with nothing else
... and then maybe create a bundle with all three.
How would you go about it?
You can have up to 3 items based on the same source material or theme.
Hey, thanks for the answer
I thought it was one and then one bundle – I hope you’re right. Do you have a reference in the knowledgebase or sth to verify this “officially”?