I’ve submit an update for review about 8 hours ago and the progress bar is not moving very fast because of holidays. Meanwhile, I’ve added some new features into my item and now I want to send the new improvements as well.
My question is: “Does re-submitting the currently in update progress item, increase the wait time or my item will be stay in it’s place in review queue?
I’m asking this as the old update is more important and if resubmitting increase the wait time, I would hold the new updates until the old updates are approved.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
you’d lose your current queue position because new update will just delete the old one instead of replacing it.
Thanks for your response