- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
Hi, this is a question for themeforest authors:
You always include the layered PSD design with your items for sale? Is it a mandatory requirement for a theme to be approved?
As long as you’re not posting item into PSD category it is not required- you can design you template in paint or anything you want, even create it on the fly, any basic source is optional, but helpful for end customer.