• Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
WilcoMatla says

Hi TF authors,

I’ve become an author with the AudioJungle platform not too long ago and sharing my music has been a pleasant experience for me so far on Evato’s network.

Aside from recording music, I also have a background in doing graphic and web design. My skills are mostly in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.

I have a few ideas about creating a Wordpress or HTML theme that I’d like to design, translate into HTML and upload on TF.

Since I’m totally new to the requirements of uploading here on TF I have a question:

I’m aware of Adobe’s software “Muse” and I’m considering purchasing it to translate my Photoshop/Illustrator designs into a usable HTML theme to sell it here on TF, but I’m not sure if using this software would be allowed for this purpose or if the themes should be programmed manually altogether?

Can someone please give me some insights on how it works here? I’d much appreciate it!

ps. I’m aware of the Muse Templates section but from what I understand these only are templates which can be opened with Muse alone to customize and not being an actual finished HTML template? Correct me if I’m wrong…

Thanks guys!

897 posts Community Officer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+4 more
Carmen Staff says

Hi WilcoMatla,

This is pretty subjective, but the people I’ve asked think that a machine won’t be able to produce code as well as a human can, especially when it’s for another human to use.

I suggest that you partner with someone. However, it might be possible for you to use Adobe Muse, and then pay someone else to clean it up ready for sale. That could be a good place to start.

I would definitely ask around though, as you want to be able to thoroughly test your items before you upload them for review. Good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by