653 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
omar_almudaries says

Dear All,

I passed the $1000 sales, but my paw color still brown ??? can any one explain that.

Thanks for help and support Omar Waleed

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You have to wait till the server updates. If I remember it updates the badges once a day…in the evening I think :)

657 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Contributed a free file of the month Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
Blinn says

Congrats on getting your new paw. :)

461 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+5 more
Sleightofhand says

Bittersweet! It’s great you pass the sales targets, but that wait for a new paw feels like eternity!

Anyways congratulations, onwards and upwards

Sleight

653 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
omar_almudaries says

Many many thanks my friends Blinn and Sleightofhand for your wonderful comments, thanks again for your wishes.

653 posts
+4 more
omar_almudaries says

Many thanks KingDog for your explain and help, God bless you.

839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
YD-LABS says

Red Paw coming soon.. :D Congratulations.. :)

653 posts
+4 more
omar_almudaries says

Red Paw coming soon.. :D Congratulations.. :)

Thanks a lot YD-LABS for your lovely comment.

171 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
enFusionThemes says

Hey Omar!

Congratulations and great achievement. Keep it up so you can get the next paw ;)

213 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
themelux says

Congrats on passing $1,000 mark, keep it up! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by