I’ve always assumed that payment rates work on an item-by-item basis, whereby you’ll receive a percentage cut based on how well your theme has sold that month and then when you release another item you’re back to 50% unless your new item’s sales exceed that.. but am I right to now believe it works by the total number of sales across all your items? So if your first theme was to rack up more than $15,000 you would then start at 54% and so on…?
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Yes, it’s based on the total amount of dollars sold across all of your items. I’ve been an author since December 2009, and I know it’s been like that ever since I started at least.
Yes, it’s like that and not just across all your items, but across all the marketplaces. Which is really cool!