Ok I know it’s a funny question, but who’s supposed to rate a template? the buyers?
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 500 and 999 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Yep, a buyer can rate a template when he’s at his download page, only thing is that 75% doesn’t rate anything at all.
Buyers download the files and when everything is okay you won’t hear a thing and they will not rate your file, but when there’s a bug or they didn’t read the help file the way they supposed to, then they will bombard you with support questions.