793 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
petrenj says

Maybe there was similar threat, but my question is simple. My last approve song duration is 2:06 is priced 13$ and one of my songs, earlier approved, with same duration, is 17$. What is the difference?

this is no self promotion! Song priced 13$ http://audiojungle.net/item/metalcore/4872202 Song priced 17$ http://audiojungle.net/item/succesful-moto-ride/4744240
212 posts Live Creative!
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
BrownHouseMedia says

As far as I can tell for a 2 minute song to be priced as a two minute song it really needs to be over 2:10. For some reason AJ is arbitrary on pricing songs in the 2:03-2:07 length – even if the fade out takes the length over 2:00 and cutting if off would make the track sound chopped they still price it at the lower level.

793 posts
+4 more
petrenj says

I understand that. But both songs have same fade out duration.

3213 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

That was actually a system error. Fixed now. The “zone” Brownhouse refers to is actually more like 2:00 – 2:02, max 2:03 for the very end of a fade which may be less perceivable .. usually on tracks that have the last little bit of a fade, or silence which crosses the 2:00 mark. there are quite a few submissions we get that essentially, definitively end on 1:56-1:59, with “silence” that crosses the 2:00 mark. It’s our policy to reprice those.

If you have a 2:03+ track that you think is mispriced, report to support or via file update with Notes and we can have a look to see what’s up.

Thanks.

793 posts
+4 more
petrenj says

Thank you so much Adrien for your replay.I thought maybe it was because of fade out.But I compare with other songs and I found that ending begins from 1:54 and with fade ends to 2:06. Anyway, thank you for quick replay and fixing the bug :)

Cheers!

by
by
by
by
by
by