4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
snipesnipes says

I am sorry I have to start a thread here but I got no answer to my emails , no answer to my ticket here : #ZTI-156-16461, see this is the first time I buy from themeforest I feel like its a good thing but if I cant even have one answer else than (we will look at your ticket) then I dont think i’m gonna buy here anymore .. understand me well here , I’m not mad I just want to be sure there is someone at the other end of the line ? of course if you dont care please say so or delete this post then i’ll understand .

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

Support replies usually take 1-7 days depending on the issue, if its more complex then it may take longer, most likely someone from support staff will reply to this thread.

If the support request is item specific (related to install/technical stuff) you need to contact the author

4 posts
snipesnipes says

ok but is there a way to see the ticket status ? by the way the ticket is about payment so not theme related.

3192 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
organicbee says

ok but is there a way to see the ticket status ? by the way the ticket is about payment so not theme related.

not that I know of, but as I said someone from support staff will reply to the ticket when they see this thread(Im not affiliated with Envato staff)

674 posts
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Envato Staff
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Support Staff
+7 more
cudazi Staff says

Hey snipesnipes – I’m looking into the situation now and will reply (to the ticket) in just a few minutes.

4 posts
snipesnipes says

Hey thx they have solved my issue and very well .. thanks again now I see you’re there and it is nice to know .. have a nice day .

by
by
by
by
by
by